Popular Posts

Monday, September 26, 2011

Welcome/Introduction/Disclaimer

     So this is my first blog ever! Thanks for reading and welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy and get lots of useful information. I have Crohn's disease and Lupus along with acne, hemorragic cysts, food allergies and I believe possibly some insulin resistance. However, I have found a way to thrive in spite of all the health difficulties. I am healthy, energetic and happier than I ever have been and I don't have to take medicine. Don't get me wrong, an occasional Midol is absolutely necessary as well as Dayquil to get through a tough workday while fighting off cold or flu. Even an antibiotic or antiviral here or there can be necessary and as much as I hate it, Prednisone has saved my life. I try to be all-natural as much as possible but you know, sometimes there are desperate times.

     I had been planning to write a book to help other people be able to thrive even with chronic illnesses but I figured I can be just as effective and maybe help more people by providing this information in a blog. Before you send me hate mail, I am not anti-medicine or drugs or doctors. I just think that people should use the bare minimum to be able to thrive and enjoy life. I think the goal of any sick individual is to not be sick and not be on medicines. I believe that you should be able to live without medicines and side effects and not have to be dependent on a pill for your survival. I am not interested in arguing with people about my choices. I am just telling you what works and doesn't work for me and passing along my wealth of information from all of my research, as well as discoveries made with a bit of trial and error.

   Having said all that, do not quit taking your medicines or stop following doctors orders. This is only a blog it is not intended to prevent, diagnose or treat any medical condition. If you wish to follow any of my health advice, please seek the guidance of a qualified medical professional before adjusting medicines, changing your diet, adding supplements or starting any new exercise program. Everyone is different and what works for me may not be healthy for you so most importantly, be healthy, stay positive, get plenty of sleep, drink water and eat healthy.

I wish you great health and much success in your journey to wellness!


No comments:

Post a Comment