Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Magic Mouthwash!!

      I'm sure many people with either Crohn's or Lupus deal with mouth sores. I had them so bad with my first Crohn's flare they were in my mouth and going all down my throat. I lost 12 pounds in a week cause I couldn't eat and could barely drink anything. Mouth sores are no joke. They can be painful especially if you like eating a lot of fruit and vegetables.

     I have been prescribed magic mouthwash for my mouth sores over and over but all it ever does is numb my mouth and never works to heal those painful sores. So, since I hate having a numb mouth, it usually just sits in my refrigerator until it goes bad. I became desperate for relief one day about a year ago and went to Whole Foods. There I found the real deal. This stuff is magic for mouth sores. It's called Eco-dent Ultimate Daily Rinse.

     The label says it's recommended by oral surgeons. Check it out for yourself right here. I went and bought some last week because I was under a lot of stress and I felt a bit of a flare coming on. I got 3 mouth sores and then remembered how awesome this had worked for me before. It started feeling better immediately and by the next day were almost completely healed. One thing I think works for me is following the rinse by drinking a bottle of alkaline, electrolyte enhanced water. It may just be a coincidence but that combo seemed to work really fast the first time I tried it. It's only around $10 so it's about the same you would likely pay as a co-pay for magic mouthwash from your doctor.

Mouth-sore sufferers, you have nothing to lose except mouth sores. I hope you feel better. If you try it, let me know how it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment